Monday 14 January 2013

Spotlights New Magazine Name!

Hey So,
You Guys Have Been Voting For Spotlights New Magazine Name And I May Announce The Winner And I Know I'm Doing This Early But Clearly We Know Who's Going To Win!
The New Magazine Name For Spotlight Is.......


Spotlight Exclusive! Yes It A Cool Name!


So Please Fill Out The Form "Write For Spotlight Exclusive" To Write For Spotlight Exclusive! I'm Super Duper Excited To Be Releasing Exclusive!
Spotlight Has Also Got A Poll up For The Next Woozworld Name! Because Woozworld Spotlight Is Old... Well To Me It Is So Yeah My Favourite Name Out Of The Poll Is Woozworld Journey But You Keep Voting Woozworld Trouble. I'm Not Trying To Influence You But Yeah :) When The New Name Is Decided It Will Change The Magazine To Either Trouble Exclusive Or Journey Exclusive Or What Ever Else Is On :)

No comments:

Post a Comment