Sunday 24 March 2013

Fashion Contest Winners!


Hey Oreos! :D
I'm happy to announce the winners of my Fashion Contest! (Sorry that i didn't post yesterday, I had to go to my Grandma's house xD)
-You can get your prizes, just come directly to me. :3

In 5th place is...............
                                                      Fruitloopmolly!
I just love the way the hair goes with the bag. White and Pink are perfectly and amazingly matching colors to go with! I love the shorts on how it connects to those stripey stockings. I mean, Who doesn't love stripes, right? And those shoes look like they're camouflage to the stockings! She really took her time.
And in 4th place is................
                                                        Glambertforever!
Whoo! this background makes me wanna go swimming! I just love the colors. Im thinking that is turquoise? I also love her flowery headband! It makes me wanna go back to Hawaii ;D Her top is so beautiful, she looks like a mermaid WITH legs! xD and her shorts just look HOT with that belt. Her shoes makes her look like an angel, maybe angelfish xD
And in 3rd place is...............
 Minae10!
She looks like the most beautiful ballerina I've ever seen. Look how the flower goes with her red hair... purple definitely matches with red <3 and her ballet corset and her tutu make her look so elegant! It really looks professionally royal xD OH! and her shoes? They just look SUPER CUTE! Love you Mina! :D
And in 2nd place....................
Evalicious-xx! 
The background is the one that truly is catchy with her outfit. And her Cat Ears are just on FIRE! Her bracelets and hr sleeveless top just look so ADORBS ,3 and her long skeleton tutu and her shoes Just fit together so perfectly! Eva has a really great sense of fashion ;)
AND FINALLY! IN 1ST PLACE! IS!!!
-Genevieve-!

feuerwerk-0095.gif from 123gifs.eu
Everything looks PEFECT! No, maybe BEYOND perfect! Look at her hair, it looks so creamy, like frosty white ,3 and her top looks so PRETTY AND BEAUTIFUL! Her skirt really really REALLY goes with everything else! and her boots match like no other! I love her colors! Congratz Genevieve! ;D

Well, I'm really sorry for the ones that didn't win, you can try again next time, DON'T GIVE UP! :)
Thanks everyone! :) 
Bye, My little Oreo Creamy Chunkies ;D


No comments:

Post a Comment