Wednesday 27 March 2013

LIA'S SIGN OFF CONTEST ^^



hey my sweetheartz :D well as you all know i am very lazy :P... i made many edit for people and now i 
am very lazy to make my own logo :P
        so this weeks LIA'S contest is............
" LIA'S SIGN OFF CONTEST "


RULES
it should be unique and nice. somewhere is the logo it should be written " MERLIAHxD "
and " the charmest girl "... and anything else u wanna write :p
well... my likes are- smily & fading
your name should not be mentioned .. i will give you the full credit
go through my album called " i me and myself " ... " lia " & " merliahxD "




PRIZES
1st prize winner- 1000 wooz & shout out on bloggy :D
2nd prize winner- 500 wooz & shout out on bloggy :D
3rd prize winner- 200 wooz & shout out on bloggy :D
4th and 5th prize- 100 wooz
60 wooz for all the participants :P
1 APRIL


thanks merliahxD 
( lazy ^^ to make sign off )

No comments:

Post a Comment