Tuesday 26 March 2013

Logo Contest Entries

Hola originators! I've participated in two logo contest this week. I made both of them yesterday at like 2 A.M. So they probably came out crappy but here they are!

Harmony-Jilly


I like this one, but the one I entered for lcerenl turned out better. I love how I changed the dancer forever around and made it look like the snake from the game snake :P I also love all the fading and how the heads are facing each other.

lcerenl


I don't know why, but I absolutely lovvveee this one! I love all the colors and how one of her woozen pictures stands out. I also love how it looks like she's staring at herself. I also love the little kisses in the corners! This is probably one of my favorite logo's I've made, but I haven't made many.. soo.. only like 5 :P But still, I love love love this one. Well that's all for now(;

~bye luvies~






No comments:

Post a Comment