Friday 22 March 2013

Logo Contest x3

 

Hey Woozens,
I Am Going to be having a Logo Contest! So please enter and try your best at it! I will announce the winners as soon as I decide on a winner x3 So stay tuned to mysterious Here Is The Info For The Contest!

Steps
1. Message FruitLoopMolly That you are entering the logo contest
2. Use the pics from my album on my woozin called "Edits"
3. Be creative and Take your time! Don't Rush u have Plenty of time.
4. Email the Logo you made to me
5. Message me on woozworld or when ever u see me to check my email!

Rules:
Don't put your name on the logo please
Must say the following

The Original -Or - The Beautiful
Fruity Is Loopy-or- FruitLoopMolly

And It Must Say Woozworld Mysterious And Woozworld Original
Oh Plus it Shall Also Say #I<3Yu!

Prizes:
1st place:350 & Shout out on all of my blogs!
2nd place:100 wooz
3rd place: 50 wooz

 
Email: Fruitloopmollywzw@gmail.com Contest Closes On The 1st of April!
it May be a easter theme also! Just giving u a idea there lol
DONT RUSH YOU HAVE PLENTY OF TIME!

No comments:

Post a Comment