Friday 22 March 2013

New Blogger

Hello!

I'm a new blogger on WoozWorld Original. Here's some stuffs about me:

Name: XLisaPieX

I love WoozWorld. I've been there for 7 months, moving 8 months soon! I love editing, making movies and taking silly pictures. I also love quotes. I post a quote 5 times a day, that's the minimum... Ehe! I <3 pink and white, more than I love any colour in the world. I've been blogging since I joined WoozWorld, but i'm still shy to blog on this amazing blog... I hate quite a few things like bullying, racist, unhealthy food, RED and blood.

I think that is enough. You can ask more questions, just message me or post on my WoozIn, no problem, i'll answer them as soon as I get on! Oh, and, follow me on Twitter: XLisaPieX WoozWorld/@xlisapiex

Toodles,
XLisaPieX

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment