Friday 22 March 2013

The Old Zombie INvasion!

Hey woozens!
Im going to be talking about the invastion zombies app for iTunes. I know its a old update but I just think that it cool enough to be reckon with so I am posting about it, anyways its a app on iphone or ipad you  can get on the iTunes app store and might I just say myself it is the bomb! I played it for like a hour Its just friggen addicting - kind of like woozworld!- hehe. Its a multiplayer game by Woozworld, and its kinda  like Vampire De La Mode  but on  apple stuff
 but its there's some differences in it,  First of all  its on Ipad and Iphone   not the interent. Second of all you can play multiplayer on it.
You can tap to move around and also tap zombies to make them feel happier.
 To let loose a Woozen trapped in a cage you have to hold your little finger on them for a bit.
 You can earn points and  finish achievements and a heap more things its really fun, btw its the first ever game created in woozworld on ipad! you can play with up to 4 players!


 here is a picture that might be on some of your woozin pages (sometimes)

Signing out ~Fruity x3 

No comments:

Post a Comment